About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, January 3, 2011

U.S.A.BusinessAdvertisements

This will explain and give examples of my Advertisement Company Concept. As I stated earlier at, "My Advertisement Raffles" , I have updated my concept and will be showing the new updates as well as the old concept here. Imagine a home page with the 50 States abbreviations as links. When you click onto a link, that States City's and County"s will come up. Then you would click onto one of those city's or County's. Then the type of business would appear by keywords. Restaurants, Hardware etc:.. Then the Businesses would come up in alphabetical order. Then you would click onto your choice and visit their website. I would also provide them with a "Flip Screen Advertisement" in a separate link on the, "Home Page", of the Website. Every business that pays the $500.00 a year would get their website "Home Page", as a one minute, "Flip Ad", that displays at least one time every 24 hours, for a minute. I will set up as many "Flip Ad" links as needed to provide every paying business, at least one "Flip Ad" a 24 hour period. That is 365 minutes a year, that their website will be displayed at my website. I will also be setting up these "Flip Ad's" by, State as well as by a National link. Their website will come up at least one time daily on the State, "Flip Ad Link" and at least one time on the "National Flip Ad Link". I might have to set up optional links to facilitate the space for every paying business. If there are minutes that are not filled up by paying businesses, then I will display "Free Public Service Announcements" to fill in the empty minutes. All these will display in random order every 24 hours. I will set up the random selection to cover all the optional links. Example, "State Flip Ad's Option Link "One, Two, Three etc:..". All those businesses in that, "States Link Site", will shuffle throughout the option links. Every 24 hours, it will re-shuffle and randomly display them again.

Basically, for $500.00 each paying business gets,

1. A listing in the City/County in the State, of their choice.

2. They get their website, "Home Page", displayed for one minute on the options link site on their State choice and on the National options link. That is 730 times a year that I will display their business website, "Home Page". I will also be utilizing the, Inbox Icon", on the, "Flip Ad Option Links" that will send the business website link and information to the registered inbox of the user/viewer. You will be able to click onto the icon and their website business info will be sent to your inbox on your e-mail account. There will be 1,440 one minute "Flip Ad" spaces available per 24 hour day. Again, if I only 1,400 businesses pay for ad space on my website, then I will use 40 public service, "One Minute Flip Ad's" to fill up the 1,440 spaces. If I have 2,000 businesses on the, "Flip Ad Option Links", then I will use 800 public service one minute ads. These are ads like, "Click it or Ticket", "Save the Whales", "Jerry's Kids/M.D.A.", "Stop Domestic Violence", "Rock the Vote", "One.org", etc:.. All the 1,400 ads per each option link will be shuffled together and randomly displayed at least once in each 24 hour time frame. If I have 2,800 business ads, then they will be shuffled and half will play on option one and the other half will play on option two, on the National Option Links. The State links will vary but I will display each business in each States web link at least once every 24 hours.

3. I will also buy Advertisement space in Local and National Media Companies advertising my, "Online Business Advertisement Company Website".

4. I will be setting up a "BlogTalkRadio" website and randomly mentioning any and all of the businesses and their website links on that Venue.



I will be forwarding this to "Capitol Federal Savings" and I hope they are 9interested in becoming my Bank of choice to get this up and running. I respect that Google/Blogger and Capitol Federal Savings may get more than I get in the long run. I am OK with that.

I will be updating this post and keeping in touch with you all.

Herbert West 3rd.

This Concept/Raffle, Copyright {C} Herbert West 3rd. See, "Poor Mans Copyright".

Also see me at http://usabusinessadvertisements.blogspot.com/2011/02/usa-business-advertisements-raffle.html

No comments: